Thursday, August 20, 2009

Heeney Foreclosure

We don't have very many foreclosures in Summit County. Having one in Heeney is very rare- in fact in my 23 years in real estate, I can only think of two. The current foreclosure is not listed by me, but I can sell it. It's a small "apartment" over a giant garage, on over a acre of land. I've been told that the price may come in around $100,000, if so, that's a real good price, because just the land is probably worth more than that. The last land sale was a third of an acre for $105,000 and that was two years ago. The structure is nothing to get excited about, very poor condition, no appliances or carpet. I'm told it will need a new septic. If someone is willing to take on a project- this will work. There should be a price in the next week, let me know if you would like more information. keats@coloradodreams.com or 800-571-1091

No comments:

Post a Comment